Air China Beyond China promotion
Sale ends on 28 Feb 2019
London - Manila Return
|Departure period||Adult return|
|15 January 2019 - 28 February 2019||from £385|
|01 March 2019 - 31 March 2019||from £385|
|Leaving from||London Heathrow|
|Minimum stay||6 days|
|Maximum stay||3 months|
|Luggage||1pc baggage / max 23kgs|
|Exchange (Inbound)||Not permitted|
|Exchange (Outbound)||Not permitted|
|Stopover||FOC plus PEK tax|
|No show||Non-refundable / Non-changeable|
|Airport tax etc||Included
The amount of taxes may vary and is composed of Security/Insurance Surcharge, Fuel Surcharge and Departure Taxes from Country of origin.
|Sales period||28 Feb 2019|
|Notes||- All fares are subject to booking class availability even when changing dates.
- BLACKOUT DATES
TRAVEL IS NOT PERMITTED 14OCT18 THROUGH 22OCT18.
TRAVEL IS NOT PERMITTED 01JAN19 THROUGH 13JAN19 OR 19APR19 THROUGH 21APR19 OR 26APR19 THROUGH 28APR19 OR 10JUL19 THROUGH 12AUG19 OR 27SEP19 THROUGH 02OCT19.
-Code share flights not permitted
- Passengers must ensure that they possess the correct visas and other relevant documentation before travel. If in doubt, passengers are strongly recommended to check with the relevant Embassies and Consulates prior to departure.
- Note: The Chinese Embassy no longer issues visas. These are now done via China Visa Services Ltd, Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2AT.
-LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE! HURRY BOOK NOW!!!
We want you to know the airline you're travelling with has the following restrictions regarding your flight.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non transferable. Name changes are not allowed.
- Airlines may change flight schedules and terminals at any time.
- Correct travel documents are required. It's your responsibility to check your documents before you travel.