Etihad Breaking Deals
Sale ends on 31 Dec 2018
London - Manila Return
|Departure period||Adult return|
|01 November 2018 - 04 December 2018||from £492|
|09 January 2019 - 31 March 2019||from £492|
|Leaving from||London Heathrow|
|Minimum stay||3 days|
|Maximum stay||6 months|
|Luggage||40 kgs/30 kgs/EY12 or EY18|
|Exchange (Inbound)||GBP205 plus fare difference - see note|
|Exchange (Outbound)||GBP205 plus fare difference - see note|
|Stopover||Permitted plus Abu Dhabi tax|
|Airport tax etc||Included
The amount of taxes may vary and is composed of Security/Insurance Surcharge, Fuel Surcharge and Departure Taxes from Country of origin.
|Sales period||31 Dec 2018|
|Notes||- Advertised fares are flights from London Heathrow to Manila.
- 3 Days advance purchase required.
- Fares and taxes from Manchester and Edinburgh and other UK cities differ. Surcharge GBP15 per way if travelling Friday/Saturday.
- All fares subject to availability.
OUTBOUND - TRAVEL IS NOT PERMITTED 12JUL THROUGH 10AUG OR 13DEC THROUGH 23DEC OR 01APR THROUGH 10APR FOR DEPARTURE FROM FARE ORIGIN.
INBOUND - TRAVEL IS NOT PERMITTED 23AUG THROUGH 03SEP OR 01JAN THROUGH 09JAN OR 17APR THROUGH 22APR FOR DEPARTURE OF FIRST INTERNATIONAL SECTOR.
We want you to know the airline you're travelling with has the following restrictions regarding your flight.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non transferable. Name changes are not allowed.
- Airlines may change flight schedules and terminals at any time.
- Correct travel documents are required. It's your responsibility to check your documents before you travel.