El Nido Resorts Apulit Island
including taxes & fees
Apulit Island resort is part of the El Nido Resort group of island resorts . Located in the municipality of Taytay, it is set in a pristine cove with a wide stretch of white sandy beach lined with coconut palm trees. It is an unspoilt location which showcases as wealth of wildlife, colourful tropical fish and scenic landscapes. Also known as an eco-adventure resort, it offers exciting adventures in a tropical paradise setting of an island resort
Getting To El Nido:
From Manila, the easiest and quickest way is to take a flight Manila to Lio airport in El Nido . AirSwift offers daily flights which takes approximately 55 minutes with 48 and 72 seater ATR aircraft. Flight tickets can be purchased at www.air-swift.com.
From Puerto Princesa, . Transport by a van or a car takes approximately 6 hours while bus takes about 9 hours
From Coron , Boat ride to El Nido takes about 3-4 hours for the faster boats and approximately 6 hours for slower boats.
Arrival at El Nido airport. Guests will be welcomed by the resort's representative and will be accompanied to the terminal exit for their 90 minute van transfer to Taytay Wharf where they will be served complimentary light snacks at the Sala de Apulit . From the Wharf, guests will take a 45-60 minute boat ride to Apulit island.
It is recommended to take the morning flight to allow ample time to catch the boat departures from Taytay Wharf. dinner
Try standard resort guided activities like cave explorations and island tour.breakfast, lunch, dinner
Try snorkelling, kayaking or using Hobie Cat.breakfast, lunch, dinner
Departure day. Transfer from Apulit Island Resort to Taytay Town Wharf and transfer from Taytay Town Wharf to El Nido airport.breakfast
Terms and Conditions
- Complimentary transfer from El Nido airport to Taytay Town Wharf on a regular airport shuttle bus.
- Complimentary boat transfer from Taytay Town Wharf to Apulit Island.
- Full board meals at the clubhouse restaurant.
- Free use of available non-motorized water sports equipment like Hobie cats, windsurfs, kayaks, etc.
- Standard resort guided activities and tours, such as snorkelling at house reefs, waterfall rappelling, cave explorations and island tours.
- Travel insurance
- Use of motorized equipment like Jet Skis
- Flight tickets
- Fares are quoted person
- Minimum 2 people